How to Build Success into Every Organizational Design
October 13, 2022
In this episode, Chris Bjorling and Bill Banham talk with Karen Mangia, VP of Customer and Market Insights at Salesforce about how to build success into every organizational design.
Karen is a TEDx speaker and best-selling author. Her latest book, Success From Anywhere, details the shifting landscape of working from home and what that means for the success of your business.
Big-name experts have endorsed Success From Anywhere, including Arianna Huffington, Founder of the Huffington Post.
Questions for Karen include:
- How did the pandemic cause us to rethink the foundations of what work really means - including work-life balance, the future of work, and where peak performance really comes from?
- What is Salesforce uniquely good at when it comes to inspiring their people and encouraging higher levels of performance?
- Burnout is the topic of our time. How can employees get past the feeling that they have to “do it all” in order to succeed?
- Are the most effective leaders those that can delegate or should they be willing to 'get in to the weeds'?
- With commentary from business leaders like Tom Peters, as well as guidance from leading scientists like David Eagleman and Kelly McGonigal, your new book, Success From Anywhere shows professionals how to build success into every organizational design – regardless of company culture, leadership, or industry – and offers actionable insights on a range of timely and relevant subjects. Tell us why these insights should matter to employee performance.