In this episode, Bill Banham talks with Joey Price, entrepreneur, CEO at Jumpstart:HR, AI Ethics Advisory Board Member at Arena Analytics, and Host of the awesome While We Were Working Podcast.
Listen as Joey shares HR digital transformation strategies and how a digital transformation can accelerate business growth and encourage higher employee performance.
Questions For Joey Include:
- Tell us about the While We Were Working Podcast. We understand that the focus is about helping teams build great culture?
- You recently released a video in which you and Sommer discuss the best HR digital transformation strategies for small businesses. The conversation covers four areas. we'd like for you now to take a minute on each:
- Painless HR digital transformation strategy
- The top benefits of going digital
- How a digital transformation can accelerate business growth
- Must-know HR technologies
- Can you share one piece of advice or some direction you were given by a mentor, leader or colleague that inspired you to perform at a higher level in your career?
Talking About Ways To Improve Company Culture and People Performance
The People and Performance Podcast is a show that dives into all things related to raising performance in the working world around us. We investigate how technology and HR processes are inextricably linked to the employee experience and the bottom line.
Chris Bjorling, Co-host
Christopher Bjorling is President at Fidello Inc., a consulting and services firm specializing in improving human performance.
For over 30 years Chris has led Fidello in creating unique talent management solutions. Through the products and services he and his team have created over the years, his organization has helped clients design, develop, implement and integrate talent management processes and systems.
Bill Banham, Co-host
Bill Banham, Publisher at The HR Gazette, Host of the popular HRchat Podcast and Organizer of events such as DisruptHR London.
Bill has worked with lots of business tech and HR-focused brands in the UK and North America including HRreview, TalentCulture, HRmarketer, Sprigg HR, and Team Fitness Tool.
Contact us to learn more!